Monday, February 26, 2007

Stuffed Shells and Strawberry Cream Puffs for Freezer-Kit Cooking


Freezer-Kit Creamy Stuffed Shells with Fresh Garlic Bread

and, Strawberry Cream Puffs Freezer-Kit (which takes a bunch of egg yolks...thanks Danielle!) but are fairly easy to make, and they freeze wonderfully! As you can see I even took a super short cut and used whipped topping...it was on special, what can I say?!





The trick to Cream Puff Pastry is to blend after you have heated until the steam stops and then add egg yolks, one at a time.How easy to make this Freezer-Kit! And a picture of the pieces prior to assembly and plating....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! The food and your kitchen look great! Thanks for the update!
Blessings to your family!
Amy and Dan

Anonymous said...

Hi Tante Shawn. I didn't know any other way to get a hold of you guys on the internet... I'm kind of computer illiterate still and can only do things like go on Myspace ((I know such a cliche...)) or look up information on Google. LOL. But anyways, I love you guys and I'd love to hear from you guys. My email is erinrose06@msn.com. Well, anyways, as for your cooking... always the best treats from you!! Love you and hope to hear from you soon!!

Love always,
Nessa

Anonymous said...

P.S. Guess what!!! I'm applying for classes to become a Veterinary Technician!! Yay!! Love, Nessy