Wednesday, February 20, 2008

ICE


Okay, so I am not just speaking of our winter wonderland outdoors...this is weird, I know, and now I know why....

I have, for the past 8 months or year been addicted to ice...


really

CRUNCH CRUNCH

chewing ice by the bowl-full. WEIRD

So I thought. BUT, I decided to google: "chewing ice habbit" and there were pages full of other gals with the same issue, and the problem: LOW IRON. The other items people like to chew when low in iron is chalk, laundry soap and dirt...so I guess ice wasn't so bad. I went out the next day, bought an iron supplement, along with my woman's daily vitamin and guess what?! NO CRAVINGS FOR ICE!!! The weirdest thing I have ever experienced! So, I learned something new this week. Thanks be to God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shawn! I too have written about my ice addiction. Perhaps you would enjoy my article.
http://www.thehoneycomb.net/html/pica.html