Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Plans... I have heard that it's the best way to make Our Lord laugh!


Jeremiah 29:11 (New International Version)
11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

I was comforted by a blog friend (To the right- It's time for more Coffee) today with this passage.  I CLING to this promise from My Heavenly Father.  This year is sure to bring HIS PLANS... some in the process of happening, some unknown.  I love that there is always something "fresh" in HIS PLANS, that HIS PLANS are always right and true.  When I turn to "my plans" he is always there to pick me up, forgive me, renew me and embrace me as His child.  So, with 2009 on the way, and reflection from my years past, I CLING to this promise and look forward to HIS PLANS!


No comments: