Monday, February 16, 2009

Menu Plan Monday...

A popular blogging group... so here goes our menu plan:

Monday: Home made Cheese Ravioli and Fresh Crusty Bread with Ceasar Salad
Pasta Dough is easy as posted here... We also enjoyed a Spinach Pasta , just by adding 1/3 cup of canned or frozen spinach to the dough instead of the water.

For the Cheese Filling:
1 1/2 Cup Ricotta or drained Cottage Cheese
1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 egg
1/2 tsp each basil, garlic, and onion
Tuesday: Grilled Beer Bratwursts with Fried Potato Coins and Scalloped Corn

Wednesday: Individual Cheeseburger Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans and Buttery Biscuits

Thursday: Lemon Pepper Chicken and Seasoned Rice with Brown Sugar Carrots

Friday: Barbeque Chicken Pizza, Pepperoni Pizza and Soda

Saturday: Stromboli and Salad

3 comments:

Chrysa said...

I wish I were as organized as you! I never know what we'll have for dinner until at least noon...
Love...love...love<><

Sandy Koch said...

I'd love to make homeade ravioli! Is that a simple recipe that you'd care to share? I've never made it...ever and would be a queen with the famiy if I produced that meal!

The Parson's Wife said...

Sandy, I updated with the recipe link and cheese filling... good to see you here!