Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Be Courageous




Be Strong and Courageous for the Lord your God will be with you Wherever you Go.
Joshua 1:9

I love this man. I feel safe when I am with him. He continually gives me grace. And I know he loves Our Lord.

We are One.

I thank my father that he has taken me out of my comfort zone and lead me to places that I would have never imagined I would live. I am thankful he gave me this man to be part of me, and to Love Christ together on this adventure. When I am in His Word I am strong and courageous... and when we are in His Word together it is a beautiful thing. I am thankful that my dh is a pastor and in God's Holy Word constantly.

I am blessed.

3 comments:

Chrysa said...

AWESOME!!! Even tho I should not envy...I do...but not to take it away from you...just wanting to have that, too. Blessings!!!<><

rainydaymichele said...

Amen and Amen, Shawn. :) I'm so glad that God saw fit to place you two together. It must bring Him great joy to see you serving and growing in Him together. *happy sigh*

Monica Wilkinson said...

Hi Shawn! You had those jars in your BASEMENT?!?!?!? I can't find your e-mail address anywhere - please reply to my comment and let me know how to get in touch with you! I had another reader offer to go and buy some for me - but oh, what a find! Thank you so much!
Monica