Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cricut Expressions




My sweet man bought me a Cricut Expressions



for our 20th Anniversary. That he even knew what this was, and that I wanted one shows what an awesome man he is. I adore him, truly.

I am thankful for him everyday. So I have been making some "stuff"
with it... Vinyl for my front door
Peeps bags inspired by this post
Strawberry Marshmallows dipped in Chocolates
and so much more.

I can't wait to try rolling fondant on the mat and decorating cakes with the cutouts.


2 comments:

Karen said...

I am not a scrapbooker but even I find Cricuts amazing. How sweet he got one for you. Love your door decorations-very cute.

Looking forward to seeing what you do with it and fondant. Your creativity always impresses me but now there'll be no stopping you!

C. Shirk said...

I have been out of blog checking for a while but was inspired to visit yours againa after the coffee tonight. What fun! I love your sense of style. Even with all the right tools, you still have to have an artist's eye and great ideas to pull off such fun, thoughtful, beautiful projects.

I love that you don't have a lot of "stuff" and an empty garage, and I'd like to talk to you more about how you pull that off. But it makes your home such a welcoming place - simple and beautiful. I often associate "crafty" with "a zillion trinkets" which is not my thing at all.

You are a great hostess. So many nice finishing touches. Look forward to learning a lot from you!