Saturday, August 7, 2010

Really?! Has it been this long...




First, I am so sorry that I have not been blogging lately. I don't have my great camera anymore, and have been using my iphone for pictures. I like to post pictures when I blog. I love reading blogs, especially blogs that have tutorials on creative makings... so I thought I'd better get back on the blog coaster!



I spent a wonderful evening with a group of ladies making cookie bouquets and enjoying the fellowship that Christ has so given to His believers. I am blessed while living at Fort Bliss!

My sweet daughter turned 19 this year and wanted a cake that DID NOT say "Happy Birthday" on it. "They get it already", was what she pretty much said. So we went classic, with a Tiffany Blue Fondant Covered Chocolate Cake with Dark Chocolate filling.
The White Icing decorations are the new Cricut Cake Icing sheets cut with my Cricut Expressions and applied with water as glue. Stunning choices. She is stunning, so it was a perfect match. I love you Danielle!
I am working on some new projects and painting our quarters (not money, we are US Army) and will try to post pictures and step by step tutorials on some projects. I am really in the Christmas Spirit already, and am hoping to get some crafting done early. LOVE it!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Welcome back!

The cake looks so great! I am not a scrapbooker (or cake decorator) but that almost makes me want a cricut.

Glad you're back! I'll look forward to your tutorials.

Ashley Vinsand said...

You did this with the cricut that cuts paper?!?!?! awesome! i thought you could only use the fondont for the cricut cake one!

Anonymous said...

You are so amazingly talented! I love your blog.