Monday, January 18, 2010

Menu Plan Monday...



Monday:
Homemade whole wheat turkey filled ravioli
Bechamel Sauce (low fat)
Rustic Sourdough
Salad with fresh Basil and Roma Tomato
Iced Tea

Tuesday:
Mexican Rice
Black Bean and Corn Salsa Salad
Fresh Refried Beans
Chopped Iceburg Lettuce
Lemon Iced Water

Wednesday:
Grilled Turkey Burgers
Pico de Gallo
Baked Potato Wedges
Baby Carrots
Chocolate Milk

Thursday:
Barbeque Chicken Pizza
Pizza Margherita
Italian Cheese Pizza
Cranberry Spritzer

Friday-
Leave for San Diego Trip Pack...
Submarine Sandwiches
Home Baked Oat/Granolla Bars
Teas in our Stainless Steel Bottles



6 comments:

Unknown said...

YUM!
We should plan our menus instead of looking in the fridge and wondering what we can make from hot dogs and pineapple... (yes, we had that tonight!)

N Abram said...

Hi, I must say your ravioli look yammy! I am very envious!
God bless. Nicky

MaryLu said...

Yum! Need the recipe for your homemaked granola bars! They sound de-lish!

Amy@ MomsToolbox said...

I'm actually trying to contact you to check in on your Bible in 90 Days reading, but I can't find a contact button.. Sorry!
And I do love your MPM photos, btw... they are beautiful!
So... How's it going? Please drop me a note when you get a chance. I'd love to know...

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

I love your blog! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw LCMS because I am Lutheran too. I hope you'll check out Edie Wadsworth's blog www.lifeingraceblog.com Edie is a family practice physician who left her practice to homeschool her kids and she has a great site. She is LCMS too and has wonderful decorating, recipes and posts on spiritual issues too! You may already be familiar with her, but if not be sure to check her blog out! She's doing the read the Bible in 90 days also. V.

sanjeet said...

looking in the fridge and wondering

Work from home India